With UFC 234 just around the corner, Kodi users may be scrounging around for effective streaming methods. Are there any Kodi addons that can be used to live stream UFC 234? Yes! In fact, there are two key addons you can use to watch UFC 234 on Kodi, although you will likely need to use a VPN if you want to see all of the undercard matches and the main event. If you follow our guide, you may also be able to get most of the event for free, even abroad.
Note that our guide will only provide information on legitimate Kodi streaming addons. Popular sporting events like UFC 234 are often locked behind paywalls, including Pay-Per-View models. As a result, illegal streams are often made available. However, these streams are often poor quality, buffer significantly, and may even cut out during the fight. Many unlicesned streaming websites contain malware. Official sources will let you watch UFC 234 for free, however, so there’s no need to turn to untrustworthy streaming sources.
To watch UFC 234 for free, you may need a VPN in the US and other locations.
READER DEAL:Save 60% on IPVanish for fast, private streaming on Kodi.
UFC 234 will begin with several preliminary fights, starting at 6:30 PM EST / 11:30 PM GMT. The main fight card starts at 10 PM EST / 3 AM GMT.
How to watch the UFC 234 free on Kodi with a VPN
You can bypass UFC content blocks using a VPN. Follow these steps to watch UFC 234 Whittaker vs.Gastelum through Kodi from anywhere in the world:
- First, sign up to a VPN of your choice. For Kodi users, we recommend IPVanish, although ExpressVPN, NordVPN, and CyberGhost are comparable, inexpensive alternatives.
- Download your VPN’s app on your desired streaming device (make sure it has an app for that device)
- Connect to a VPN server in a country where UFC 234 is available streaming. For example, if you’re using UFC Fight Pass, a US or Germany server will do, while viewing free through DAZN will require a German VPN server.
- Try visiting your chosen website or service, or streaming through your desired Kodi addon. It should load almost immediately.
The Early Premlims for UFC 234 will live stream on February 9, 6:30 PM EST / 11 PM GMT, with the main event scheduled about three hours later. We strongly suggest running through the steps above well in advance of when the Early Prelims start. This way, if anything doesn’t work as expected, you’ll still have time to get help from your VPN’s customer support staff and might not have to miss any of the event.
Different countries have different streaming sources, but for those looking to watch online, you’ll need to sign up for UFC Fight Pass to get the preliminary matches. And if you’re in Germany, you can watch the main event on DAZN for free using the free trial option. Unfortunately, no legitimate streaming services are carrying the main card events outside of Germany, but a VPN may work for those who want to sign up for DAZN outside of Germany. Otherwise, you’ll need to use a PPV option there.
How to watch UFC 234 Whittaker vs. Gastelum free on Kodi
UFC 234 Whittaker vs. Gastelum is a Pay-Per-View event in every country around the world where it’s available. However, in most locations, you can get the Early Preliminary and Preliminary matches without paying a dime, and in Germany, you can get the main event for free through DAZN, or at a low cost.
In the US, you can watch the Early Prelims for free through UFC Fight Pass, but you’d need access to ESPN to watch the Prelims, and Pay-Per-View access to get to the main event.
Meanwhile, in the UK, the main event is available through BT Sport, while the Prelims and Early Prelims are available through UFC Fight Pass.
US fans can bypass the ESPN requirement for the Preliminary matches by signing up to UFC Fight Pass and connecting to a VPN server in most countries outside of the US. You can also sign up to DAZN in the US for free with a one-month free trial and might be able to bypass DAZN’s content blocking to get the German broadcast of the main card, including Whittaker vs. Gastelum. There’s no guarantee that a VPN will work with Germany DAZN, however, so you may need to be prepared to pay for PPV access just in case.
UFC Fight Pass on Kodi
To get UFC Fight Pass on Kodi, you’ll need to do the following:
- Go to UFC’s website and sign up for a free trial of UFC Fight Pass
- Next, download the UFC Fight Pass Kodi addon (zip file)
- Now, open Kodi and go to Video addons
- Next, click on the Package Symbol on the top left
- Click on Install from zip
- Locate your downloads folder, then click to install the plugin.video.ufcfightpass addon
- Now, return to your Video addons screen and find the Fight Pass addon
- Right-click (or long press on Amazon Firestick) to open the settings. Enter your Fight Pass username and password where required
You will now be able to load UFC Fight Pass streams available to you. Your streams should load in high quality, and according to what we’ve seen, all of the UFC 234 Preliminary events will be available on Kodi through the UFC Fight Pass addon.
If you’re in the US, you may want to use this option, as UFC Fight Pass carries all of the preliminary matches in countries outside of the US. Considering UFC Fight Pass has a 7-day free trial, that means you can enjoy the preliminary matches for free.
DAZN on Kodi
You can easily access the DAZN addon directly from the official Kodi addon repository.
- From your Kodi home screen, click on Video addons
- Next, click on Install from repository
- Locate the Kodi addon repository, then click on Video addons
- Find the DAZN addon, then click Install
- You’ll find the DAZN addon from the Kodi home screen > Video addons
- Right-click / long press the DAZN addon to input your username and password
Now you’ll be able to load any available streams from DAZN. The difficulty with DAZN may be that IPVanish won’t work to bypass the German server, however. If you’re having issues getting IPVanish to access the German version of the site through Kodi, we recommend you utilize the Pay-Per-View options that exist.
How to watch UFC 234 on Firestick
You can download and install Kodi on the Amazon Fire TV, including the Firestick. The app is not available through the Amazon App Store, so you’ll need to sideload Kodi on the Firestick.
Once you have Kodi installed, all of the addons listed above will work, and you can install them onto Kodi using the same steps mentioned.
Additional UFC 234 options
UFC 234 should be available in the US, UK, Australia, Germany, and in more locations abroad. Using a VPN and UFC Fight Pass, you should be able to get access to the entire fight, including the prelims.
However, if you’re looking to watch the fight outside of Kodi, there may be a few additional options, especially if you’re in the US. You may want to check out our regular streaming guide for how to watch UFC 234 Whittaker vs. Gastelum for more details on where and how to watch the February 9 event.