Disney+ offers epic shows which aren’t available on any other streaming platform. HMA may have worked with Disney previously, but unfortunately, it’s now being blocked.
Maybe you tried to get around the geo-restrictions, or perhaps you wanted to ensure your online security was top-notch while streaming content from Disney+. Whatever the reason, it’s natural that you’d be disappointed if your Hide My Ass VPN isn’t working as intended.
Let’s look at why this problem might be occurring and how you can get around it. It could be something simple like an outdated app version or incorrect settings on your device – we’ll go through all of that so you can start watching movies without interruptions.
Get comfy, and let’s dive in!
Here’s why Hide My Ass isn’t working with Disney+
It’s tricky to justify a concrete reason why the Disney+ servers may block Hide My Ass, but we can take an educated guess with some of the most frequent causes. Here are some of the reasons why HMA might not be working with Disney Plus:
- Disney+ isn’t available globally, so it’ll likely be blocked if you’re trying to connect to a server with Hide My Ass in a location that isn’t licensed for Disney.
- When you connect to a server outside your usual location and obtain a virtual IP address, Disney may still see your original IP address, giving away that you’re using a VPN.It’s also possible that Disney+ has blacklisted your IP address. This could happen due to excessive requests or suspicious activity detected by Disney+.
Whatever the cause of your issues, we’ll do our best to troubleshoot them so you can get back to binging your favorite Disney Plus content without interruptions!
How to get Hide My Ass working again with Disney
It’s understandable if you feel a little frustrated when your Hide My Ass VPN isn’t working with Disney+ – after all, it can be super annoying to have something you were relying on suddenly stop working. But don’t give up hope – you can try several easy solutions first.
Here’s how to get Hide My Ass working again with Disney:
- First, it might be worth switching servers to see if this makes any difference.
- If not, there is the option of clearing your browser cache and cookies, which could help with any loading or connection issues.
- It’s also worthwhile contacting Hide My Ass’s support team, as they may have a solution that we never knew existed!
As a last resort, NordVPN is the best VPN for Disney Plus – so it might be time to ditch your old provider for a VPN that works flawlessly with Disney.
WANT TO TRY THE TOP VPN RISK FREE?
NordVPN is offering a fully-featured risk-free 30-day trial if you sign up at this page. You can use the VPN rated #1 for Disney+ with no restrictions for a month—great if you want to binge your favorite show or are going on a short trip.
There are no hidden terms—just contact support within 30 days if you decide NordVPN isn't right for you, and you'll get a full refund. Start your NordVPN trial here.
How to access Disney+ with NordVPN
NordVPN comes out on top for streaming services like Disney every time. However, Surfshark and ExpressVPN are also incredibly capable of accessing Disney.
Here’s how to access Disney+ with NordVPN
- Choose a NordVPN subscription plan.
- Visit your VPN provider’s website and download the app for your operating system.
- Connect to a server in your home country to obtain a virtual IP address.
- Visit Disney+ in a browser or via the app.
- If you’re watching Disney in a browser and getting an error, clear your browser cache and cookies. Then, try again.
FAQs about Hide My Ass not working with Disney+
What can I watch on Disney+?
Disney+ has lots of great content, including movies, TV shows, and docuseries. Some of the most popular content include:
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
- Star Wars: Visions Volume 2
- American Horror Stories
- And much more!
Is it illegal to use a VPN with Disney+?
No, it isn't illegal to use a VPN to stream Disney+, but you should remember that Disney reserves the right to block access if your VPN usage violates their terms. So make sure you read the fine print before streaming away!