People Search Now is among many platforms that aggregate and showcase personal information from public records. The ease with which someone can pull up detailed information heightens concerns about privacy and data misuse. Much like other people search sites, your information is displayed unless you take active measures to opt out.
Platforms like People Search Now operate on an opt-out basis, meaning your data is accessible unless you explicitly request its removal. Today, we’ll guide you through the steps to opt out of People Search Now, helping you reclaim some control over your data.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to opt out of People Search Now to reclaim your privacy.
Note: Removing your data from People Search Now only takes you off of their radar, but leaves your information on other people search websites. To remove your details from major data brokers, we recommend Incogni.
When you’re conscious about keeping your online privacy under wraps, data brokers like People Search Now often emerge as roadblocks. They stockpile personal information, making it accessible to just about anyone with an internet connection. This is where the benefits of Incogni shine bright, offering a robust yet simplified path to claw back control over your personal data.
What sets Incogni apart right from the get-go is its parentage. Overseen by Surfshark, a stalwart in the VPN realm, Incogni has a strong privacy ethos. It’s not just about scrubbing your data from People Search Now, but over 180 other data brokers, delivering a broad-spectrum cleanup of your digital trail.
The journey with Incogni begins with a hassle-free setup. Unlike other services that start with a barrage of personal questions, Incogni keeps it light, asking for just the essentials to initiate the data removal process. It’s a breath of fresh air for anyone wary of sharing too much too soon.
Once on board, Incogni’s user-friendly dashboard becomes your mission control. It keeps you in the loop on the status of your data removal requests, not just from People Search Now but across the board. And should you hit a snag or have a query, their support is just an email or ticket submission away, ready to assist.
Now, let’s talk numbers. Incogni has a price tag that won’t send shivers down your spine. At $6.49 per month (when billed annually), it’s a prudent investment for anyone serious about safeguarding their personal data.
The geographical reach of Incogni is a boon too. Whether you’re in the US, Canada, the UK, or most of Europe, Incogni is within reach, ready to help you opt out of People Search Now and other data brokers.
How to opt out of People Search Now with Incogni
Opting out of People Search Now is a breeze thanks to the magic behind Incogni, with a set-and-forget operation.
Here’s how to opt out of People Search Now with Incogni:
- Create an account with Incogni using our exclusive discount link. Subscribe for longer to take advantage of the best discounts.
- Complete the onboarding process by supplying a few details and granting the required permissions for the service to get to work.
- Incogni begins a journey, sending opt-out requests to over 180 data brokers.
- You can keep tabs on its progress on your Incogni dashboard.
How to manually opt out of People Search Now
Though not recommended, opting out of People Search Now with a DIY approach is straightforward.
Here’s how to opt out of People Search Now manually:
- Open a browser and navigate to the People Search Now website.
- Find the link in the home page footer entitled “Do not sell my information.”
- Locate the record you wish to remove by executing a search, then hit the “View All Info” button.
- On the top of the page, near the subject’s name, click the “Remove Record” button. Ensure you’re on the “details” page to proceed with the record removal.
- A confirmation link will be dispatched to the provided email address. Click on this link in the email to confirm the removal.
- Following confirmation, a record removal confirmation page will appear (Your record will be deleted within 72 hours).
Why opt out of People Search Now?
Anyone can look you up and find out your personal information using sites like People Search Now, which puts you at risk of scams, identity theft, stalking, and harassment.
Control of your personal data is crucial in minimizing risks associated with data exposure. Opting out of People Search Now makes you safer both online and offline.
Enhanced online privacy isn’t a one-step process but a series of actions. Alongside opting out from data brokers, adopting privacy-centric practices like using a VPN can further shield your online activities. Each step is a stride towards a more private and secure digital existence.