Are you trying to access NowTV using Avast VPN, only to be locked out time and time again? Don’t worry – it’s not just you. We know how irritating it can be when your streaming gets blocked, so we decided to look into what’s behind the scenes and offer some solutions.
While NowTV may have worked well for you in the past with Avast, for most users, it’s now being blocked for one reason or another.
In this article, we’ll uncover why Avast and NowTV aren’t getting along and offer some potential solutions.
Why NowTV is blocking Avast
It’s no easy task to identify the cause of Avast not working with NowTV, so we’ll give it our best shot at guessing with some of the most common causes.
One of the primary reasons why Avast VPN isn’t working with NowTV is that NowTV has blacklisted Avast’s IP addresses. Unfortunately, this means that your connection will be blocked while connected to an Avast VPN server.
Additionally, Now TV might have logged your location during previous visits without the VPN. You’ll need to clear those logs on your device. While this all sounds quite daunting, we’ll do our best to provide some solutions to help you get things ticking over again.
How to get Avast working with NowTV again
We’ve all been there. You’re trying to connect NowTV with Avast VPN, which should be a breeze, but instead, you are left feeling frustrated and confused. We have the solutions below.
Here’s how to get Avast working with NowTV again:
- Firstly, it’s important to understand that NowTV is only available in the UK – so if you want your connection to go through, make sure you are connected to a UK server first to get a UK IP address.
- Then, clear your browser cache and cookies, as this may help too. It might also be worth switching servers within the UK, as some might not have been blacklisted.
- After trying the above steps and still having no luck, you may want to consider calling the Avast support team or emailing them. They’ll be able to offer you more specific advice tailored to your device and issue. If technical jargon isn’t your thing, don’t fret – they’ll do their best to speak in plain language so that anyone can understand.
If you’re still not getting anywhere, it could be time to ditch Avast for a better VPN for NowTV. We recommend NordVPN due to its ultrafast speeds, wide server coverage, and consistent access to NowTV.
WANT TO TRY THE TOP VPN RISK FREE?
NordVPN is offering a fully-featured risk-free 30-day trial if you sign up at this page. You can use the VPN rated #1 for NowTV with no restrictions for a month—great if you want to binge your favorite show or are going on a short trip.
There are no hidden terms—just contact support within 30 days if you decide NordVPN isn't right for you, and you'll get a full refund. Start your NordVPN trial here.
How to use NordVPN to stream NowTV
Accessing NowTV with NordVPN is novice-friendly. Anyone can do it without breaking a sweat.
Here’s how to use NordVPN to stream NowTV
- Sign up for an exclusive deal on NordVPN to set up an account. Or, try our next-best alternatives, Surfshark and ExpressVPN.
- Grab the VPN app from your provider’s website and install it on your device.
- Connect to a server in the UK to get a UK IP address.
- Open NowTV on the web or using its dedicated app. Hit Play!
- If you run into an error, clear your browser cache and cookies. Next, refresh the page and try again.
FAQs about Avast not working with NowTV
Is NowTV available in the US?
The answer is a resounding 'no' - unfortunately, NowTV is not available in the US. But never fear - you can use a VPN to access this streaming service from the US, allowing you to enjoy all those great British shows! Just be sure to pick a reliable and reputable VPN provider to keep your connection safe and secure, leaving you free to watch your favorite shows without interruption.
Is NowTV free?
No, NowTV isn't free - but it's close enough! With its seven-day free trial for new subscribers, you can get a taste of the entertainment, sports, and epic movies they offer without committing to a full membership. So why not give it a try and see what NowTV has in store?