Season 19 of I’m a Celebrity started on November 17. There’ll be a new hour-long episode every night at 9 PM GMT (4 PM EST) and if previous seasons are anything to go by, the show should run for about three weeks. Read on to find out everything you need to know about this series, as well as how to live stream I’m a Celebrity 2019 online for free, from abroad.
You should note that we’ll only be recommending official sources. This show is extremely popular, and as such, unlicensed streams are almost inevitable. However, not only are these prone to being taken offline for copyright violation, but they’re also usually of very poor quality, with laggy, low-resolution video. You can stream I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here for free anyway, so there’s no need to use shady, unauthorized sources.
I’m a Celebrity 2019 will air exclusively on ITV Hub, a streaming service that’s only available in the UK. If you’re in another country, you’ll need a VPN to watch.
How to watch I’m a Celebrity online abroad using a VPN
Most streaming platforms check the user’s IP address to see where they are in the world. However, when you connect to a VPN, you’re given a new IP address that corresponds to the country your chosen server is in. This tricks services into thinking you’re in the required location, allowing you to use region-locked platforms from abroad. This is easier than it sounds; just follow the steps below.
Here’s how to watch I’m a Celebrity 2019 online free from anywhere:
- First of all, sign up for a suitable VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN although CyberGhost and NordVPN are two high-quality, low-cost alternatives.
- Next, download and install the software. Note that there are usually several different apps available so make sure you get the appropriate one for your device.
- Connect to one of your VPN’s British servers. If you’re able to choose servers in a particular city, London and Manchester are usually strong choices.
- Create an ITV Hub account. This is free and only takes a minute, although you will be asked to provide a UK postal code. Note that ITV doesn’t actually verify that you live there, so you can enter any valid British postal code.
- Finally, try playing a video on ITV Hub. You should find that it loads almost instantly, but if not, try clearing your cookies and refreshing the page.
Since new episodes of I’m a Celebrity will be broadcast live, we recommend taking a few minutes ahead of time to make sure your VPN works flawlessly. This approach means that if you run into any problems, you should still have enough time to get help from your VPN’s support team.
How to watch I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here for free on UK TV
As ever, ITV is the exclusive home of I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here. This means that you can stream every episode live and free of charge using ITV Hub. As an added bonus, there’s no need to worry about missing an episode since you’ll be able to watch them on-demand for several weeks after they air.
Unfortunately, ITV Hub is only available in the UK and there are no international I’m a Celebrity broadcasters as yet. You can still access ITV Hub from abroad by connecting to a British VPN server, though. Don’t have a VPN yet? ExpressVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, which means you can try it risk-free and claim a full refund if you’re not impressed.
How does I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here work?
The I’m a Celebrity format is actually quite straightforward; celebrities live in the jungle for a few weeks and the viewers vote for which contestant they’d like to see undertake a “Bushtucker trial.” These often result in the celebrity having to eat or get uncomfortably close to bugs and other creatures, although, from this year on, no live insects will be eaten.
After around two weeks, the audience is given the opportunity to vote for the celebrity they’d like to win. Each episode, the contestant with the lowest number of views is evicted until only one remains. ITV then makes a donation to the winner’s charity of choice.
Who are this year’s contestants?
There’ll be 10 participants this year, and as always, Ant and Dec will be presenting. Take a look below for a full list of I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2019 contestants:
- Caitlyn Jenner (former athlete, reality TV star)
- Ian Wright MBE (footballer)
- Adele Roberts (DJ)
- Nadine Coyle (Girls Aloud singer)
- Myles Stephenson (Rak-Su singer)
- Andrew Maxwell (comedian)
- Jacqueline Jossa (actress)
- Roman Kemp (DJ)
- James Haskell (rugby player)
- Kate Garraway (TV presenter)