UFC 248 Adesanya vs Romero is officially scheduled to live stream on Saturday, March 7, starting at 6:30 PM EST / 10:00 PM GMT with the Early Preliminary matches. This event will broadcast worldwide from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, with varying streaming options for viewers in the US, UK, Canada, and abroad. Regardless of where you live, you can stream UFC 248 on Kodi, although you may need a VPN bypass to get lower-cost or even free access instead of relying on pricey pay-per-view services.
This guide will show you how to watch UFC 248 Adesanya vs Romero live in the US or abroad through Kodi and without having to rely solely on ESPN+ or ESPN PPV.
Note that our guide will only provide information on legitimate Kodi streaming add-ons. Popular sporting events like UFC 248 are often locked behind paywalls, including pay-per-view models. As a result, many users may try to turn to illegal streaming sources. However, such streams often broadcast in poor quality, buffer significantly, and may even cut out during the fight. Many unlicensed streaming websites also contain malware. Official sources will let you watch UFC 248 for free and without risk, so there’s no need to turn to untrustworthy streaming sources.
To watch UFC 248 for free you will need to take advantage of a free trial. If you are traveling abroad you will need a VPN to connect to your usual home streaming services.
READER DEAL:Save 60% on IPVanish for fast, private streaming on Kodi.
UFC 248 will begin with several Early Preliminary fights, starting 6:30 PM EST (10:15 PM GMT). The main fight card starts at 10 PM EST / 2 AM GMT.
How to watch UFC 248 free on Kodi with a VPN
You can bypass UFC region locks using a VPN. Follow these steps to watch UFC 248 Adesanya vs Romero through Kodi from anywhere in the world.
Here’s how to watch UFC 248 (Adesanya vs Romero) on Kodi:
- First, sign up for a VPN service of your choice. For Kodi users, we recommend IPVanish, although ExpressVPN, NordVPN, and CyberGhost are comparable alternatives.
- Download the VPN’s app on your desired streaming device (make sure it has an app for that device).
- Connect to a VPN server in a country where UFC 248 is available to stream. For example, if you’re using UFC Fight Pass, a US or UK server will do, while viewing free through DAZN will require a German VPN server.
- Try visiting your chosen website or service, or streaming through your desired Kodi addon. It should load almost immediately.
We strongly suggest running these setup instructions well in advance of when the UFC 248 Early Prelims start. This way, if anything doesn’t work as expected, you’ll still have time to get help from your VPN’s customer support staff and might not have to miss any of the event.
Different countries may have different streaming sources, but for those looking to watch online, you’ll need to sign up for UFC Fight Pass or ESPN+ to get the Preliminary matches. And if you’re in Germany, you can watch the main event on DAZN for free using the free trial option.
How to watch UFC 248 Adesanya vs Romero on Kodi
UFC 248 Israel Adesanya vs Yoel Romero is a pay-per-view event in almost every country around the world where it’s available. However, in most locations, you can get the Early Preliminary and Preliminary matches without paying a dime. And in Germany, Italy, or Spain, you can get the main event for free through DAZN with a free trial.
At present, the only active Kodi addon for watching UFC 248 is DAZN. There is no addon for UFC Fight Pass or ESPN+, so you’ll still need to use either the apps or websites for these services ESPN to access the fight.
Streaming options in major UFC regions include:
- United States: UFC Fight Pass/ESPN+ (Early Prelims), ESPN (Prelims), ESPN+ PPV (Main)
- United Kingdom: UFC Fight Pass (Early Prelims and Prelims), BT Sport Box Office (Main)
- Germany: DAZN or UFC PPV (Main Event), UFC Fight Pass (Early Prelims and Prelims)
- Italy: DAZN or UFC PPV (Main Event), UFC Fight Pass (Early Prelims and Prelims)
- Spain: DAZN or UFC PPV (Main Event), UFC Fight Pass (Early Prelims and Prelims)
- Canada: UFC Fight Pass (Early Prelims); TSN and RDS (Prelims); UFC PPV, Bell, Rogers, Shaw, SaskTel, Videotron, Telus, Eastlink, and UFC PPV (Main Event)
- Australia: UFC Fight Pass (Early Prelims and Prelims, Main Event PPV or UFC Fight Pass PPV (Main Event)
Anyone in the US can use UFC Fight Pass and a VPN to watch the entire Early Prelim and Prelim events for free thanks to the UFC Fight Pass free trial. Even without a free trial, DAZN’s monthly subscription payment is cheaper than the cost of UFC 248 Pay-Per-View in most countries, especially the US.
However, a VPN may or may not work to get access to DAZN Germany, Italy, or Spain. VPN functionality with DAZN can be spotty, so we recommend you test different VPN servers and even different VPNs to find one that works with DAZN Germany, Italy, or Spain. All of our recommended VPNs offer money-back guarantees.
How to install the DAZN Kodi addon
You can easily access the DAZN addon directly from the official Kodi addon repository.
- From your Kodi home screen, click on Video addons
- Next, click on Install from repository
- Locate the Kodi addon repository, then click on Video addons
- Find the DAZN addon, then click Install
- You’ll find the DAZN addon from the Kodi home screen > Video addons
- Right-click / long-press the DAZN addon to input your username and password
Now you’ll be able to load any available streams from DAZN. The difficulty with DAZN may be that some VPNs won’t work when connected to VPN servers in Germany, Italy, or Spain. If you’re having issues getting IPVanish or other VPN services to access German, Italian, or Spanish version of the site through Kodi, we recommend you try another VPN or utilize the Pay-Per-View option.
As DAZN eliminated free trials in the US, this is no longer an option for US fight fans to get free access to the main event. However, paying for a month of DAZN in the US and using a VPN is cheaper than paying for UFC 248 PPV.
How to watch UFC 248 on Firestick
You can download and install Kodi on the Amazon Fire TV, including the Firestick. The app is not available through the Amazon App Store, so you’ll need to sideload Kodi on the Firestick.
Once you have Kodi installed, all of the addons listed above will work, and you can install them on Kodi using the same steps mentioned above.
Additional UFC 248 options
UFC 248 should be available in the US, UK, Australia, Germany, Canada, Italy, Spain, and many other locations abroad. With a VPN and UFC Fight Pass, you should be able to get access to the entire fight, including the Prelims, although DAZN is your only option to watch on Kodi.
However, if you want to watch the fight outside of Kodi, there may be a few additional options, especially if you’re in the US. You may want to check out our regular streaming guide for how to watch UFC 248 for more details on where and how to watch the February 8 event.
|Early preliminary matches||Emily Whitmore vs. Polyana Viana||Women Strawweight|
|Movsar Evleov vs. Jammall Emmers||Featherweight|
|Danaa Batgerel vs. Guido Cannetti||Bantamweight|
|Preliminary matches||Sean O'Malley vs. José Alberto Quiñónez||Bantamweight|
|Mark Madsen vs. Austin Hubbard||Lightweight|
|Rodolfo Vieira vs. Saparbek Sarafov||Middleweight|
|Jimmie Rivera vs. Marlon Vera||CANCELLED|
|Main card||Israel Adesanya vs. Yoel Romero||Middleweight (Main Event)|
|Weili Zhang vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk||Women Strawweight (Co-Main)|
|Beneil Dariush vs. Drakkar Klose||Lightweight|
|Niel Magny vs Li Jingliang||Welterweight|
|Alex Oliveira vs. Max Griffin||Welterweight|
|Derek Brunson vs. Edmen Shahbazyan||CANCELLED|