Amir Khan vs Kell Brook will get underway on Saturday, February 19 at Manchester Arena. The ring walks are expected at around 5 PM EST (2 PM PST / 10 PM GMT). British boxing fans have long been calling for this contest, which has been fueled by the long-standing feud by the two veteran fighters. Due to geographic restrictions, you may have difficulty watching Amir Khan vs Kell Brook live online. This is where a Virtual Private Network (VPN) can help.
Keep in mind that we’re only recommending official sources for watching Khan vs Brook live online. Highly anticipated sporting events such as this often attract a multitude of unlicensed streams. Unfortunately, these cannot be trusted due to their low resolution, lag, and risk of being taken offline for copyright infringement. Fortunately, you don’t have to contend with such issues with the official streaming sources as listed below in this post.
Khan vs Brook will only be streaming on region-locked platforms. Traveling abroad? To watch via your usual home streaming service, you’ll need to connect to a VPN.
How to watch Khan vs Brook online with a VPN
In encrypting your internet traffic and providing you with a different IP address, a VPN lets you spoof your location. As such, you can use a VPN to access region-locked streaming services as normal while traveling abroad (such as those streaming Khan vs Brook).
Here’s how to live stream Amir Khan vs Kell Brook using a VPN:
- First, sign up with a reputable VPN provider. We recommend NordVPN. However, Surfshark and ExpressVPN are also excellent options for streaming.
- You’ll then be able to download the VPN’s app. Make sure you’re installing the version that’s compatible with your streaming device.
- Log in to the VPN app and connect to a server in the US for watching via ESPN+ or a server in the UK for streaming it on Sky Sports Box Office.
- Go to your preferred streaming platform and go to the Khan vs Brook live stream. It should now be unblocked and available to watch in your location.
- Still geo-blocked? You should clear your browser’s cache and cookies. Alternatively, connecting to a different server to change your IP address may fix the issue.
Khan vs Brook will be streaming live online. We recommend you test your VPN with your chosen streaming platform ahead of time, where possible. If you have any difficulties, you’ll then have enough time to obtain further assistance from your chosen VPN provider.
GET A 30-DAY FREE TRIAL OF NORDVPN
NordVPN is offering a fully featured risk-free 30-day trial if you sign up at this page. You can use the VPN rated #1 for ESPN+ with no restrictions for a month—a great way to find out if it’s the right VPN service for you.
There are no hidden terms—just contact support within 30 days if you decide NordVPN isn't right for you and you'll get a full refund. Start your NordVPN trial here.
How to watch Amir Khan vs Kell Brook live online in the US
The easiest and most affordable way to watch Amir Khan vs Kell Brook live online is ESPN+. This costs just $6.99 (GBP £5.17) a month. Alternatively, you can save a little extra when you opt for the annual plan, which is priced at $69.99 (£51.76). There’s also a bundle in which you get ESPN+ with Disney+ and Hulu for $13.99/month (£10.35).
ESPN+ is only available to stream in the US. This means that in order to watch it live online while traveling abroad, a VPN is required. With it, you’d connect to a server in the US and be automatically assigned a US IP address as a result. NordVPN unblocks ESPN+ and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, allowing you to try it risk-free.
Where else can I watch Khan vs Brook online?
The only other way to watch Khan vs Brook is in the UK via Sky Sports Box Office. However, this is a PPV platform which means it works out more expensive than watching on ESPN+. The fight is available to purchase for £19.95 (USD $26.97). Once you’ve purchased the fight, you can watch live online via the Sky Sports Box office app. Note that to stream Sky Sports Box Office events outside the UK, you’ll need a VPN and UK IP address.
What should I know about Khan vs Brook?
Amir Khan and Kell Brook have a fierce rivalry that stems back to a sparring session when they were teenagers. As both British fighters have gone on to enjoy successful boxing careers, a war of words has ensued. Fans have long been asking for the Khan vs Brook fight and, for some, it’s coming later than they would have liked. Regardless, the stage is set for a catchweight fight at Manchester Arena on Saturday, February 19.
Khan vs Brook: Who’s the favorite to win?
Kell Brook is the slight favorite to win this fight. The 35-year-old fighter has a professional record of 39-3 with his most recent fight coming in November 2020 in a loss to Terence Crawford, while 35-year-old Amir Khan has a record of 34-5. He last fought in July 2019, defeating Billy Dib.
Amir Khan vs Kell Brook: full fight card
- Amir Khan vs Kell Brook (catchweight)
- Natasha Jones vs Chris Namus (WBO world super welterweight title)
- Charlie Schofield vs Germaine Brown (English super middleweight title)
- Bradley Rea vs Craig McCarthy (Middleweight)
- Frazer Clarke vs TBA (Heavyweight)
- Viddal Riley vs Willbeforce Shihepo (Cruiserweight)
- Adam Azim vs Jordan Ellison (Lightweight)
- Hassan Azim vs MJ Hall (Welterweight)
- Abdul Khan vs Ricky Starkey (Lightweight)
- Ibrahim Nadim vs Taka Bembere (Super featherweight)