The tenth season of Love Island is about to start and you can stream every single episode online for free. Currently traveling? Don’t worry; below, we’ll also let you know how to watch Love Island from abroad (outside of the UK).
Note that we’ll only be recommending official sources. While you can often find popular shows on unauthorized streaming sites, we strongly advise against using these. The video is usually very low-quality, and there’s always a chance that they’ll be taken down for copyright violation. You can live stream Love Island for free anyway, meaning there’s no need to use shady, unreliable sources.
Love Island is only available on region-locked services. This means that if you’re abroad and looking to watch on your usual services, you’ll need a VPN.
How to watch Love Island online free from anywhere
VPNs make it easy to spoof your location and unblock geo-restricted streaming platforms from abroad. Below you’ll find a step-by-step guide on how to access live or on-demand streams of Love Island from outside of the UK with a VPN.
Here’s how to watch Love Island online abroad (free):
- Decide which VPN you’d like to use. We recommend NordVPN but Surfshark and ExpressVPN are both high-quality alternatives.
- Download the VPN software, making sure to get the right version for your device’s operating system.
- Connect to one of your VPN’s British servers as Love Island 2023 is only available in the UK, you can however connect to another server abroad to watch various international versions of the show (more on this below).
- Create a free ITV Hub (now known as ITVX) account. You’ll be asked to enter a postcode but any valid UK postcode will work.
- Try playing a video on the ITV or STV website or app. Any error messages should disappear and the content should load almost immediately. If not, try clearing your cookies and reloading the page.
WANT TO TRY THE TOP VPN RISK FREE?
NordVPN is offering a fully-featured risk-free 30-day trial if you sign up at this page. You can use the VPN rated #1 for ITV Hub with no restrictions for a month—great if you want to binge Love Island from abroad.
There are no hidden terms—just contact support within 30 days if you decide NordVPN isn't right for you and you'll get a full refund. Start your NordVPN trial here.
How to stream Love Island for free on UK TV
Watching Love Island 2023 live online couldn’t be easier: British viewers can stream every episode of Love Island for free on ITVX (previously known as ITV Hub). Better still, there are multiple full seasons of Love Island USA and Love Island Australia just in case you feel like watching something different!
It’s worth mentioning that you will need a TV license if you plan on streaming Love Island live. However, you won’t need one if you only ever watch on-demand.
ITVX is region-locked, so you’ll need a VPN to access it from outside of the UK. Don’t have one yet? NordVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, which means you can stream Love Island risk-free and get your money back if unsatisfied.
How to watch international versions of Love Island online
There are four full seasons (more than 100 episodes) of Love Island Australia available, free-of-charge, on 9Now. You will have to create an account and enter an Australian postal code, but that’s as far as the verification process goes. Note that an Australian IP address is required to access the site, but you can easily get one by connecting to one of your VPN’s Australian servers.
America’s version of Love Island has four seasons. The most recent of these is exclusive to Peacock which has a free tier, though Love Island USA is exclusive to paying subscribers, so you’ll have to pay at least $4.99 USD per month. On the plus side, when season five begins later this year, Peacock is where new episodes will arrive.
The first three seasons are available on Hulu. This service costs $7.99 per month with ads or $14.99 per month without.
Peacock and Hulu are available in the US. If you’re currently abroad, you can use these platforms as normal by connecting to an American VPN server.
What do we know about Love Island 2023 so far?
After spending last season in South Africa, we’ll be returning to Majorca this time around. Once again, Casa De Amor will be filled with 10 new islanders, including:
- Catherine Agbaje: A 22-year old real-estate agent from Dublin
- Mehdi Edno: 26 years old Communciations Manager from London
- George Fensom: Business development executive, 24, from Bedford
- André Furtado: A 21-year old entrepreneur from Dursley
- Ruchee Gurung: A 24-year old beautician from Sutton
- Jess Harding: 22, aesthetics practioner, from London
- Tyrique Hyde: Semi-pro soccer player, aged 24, from Essex
- Molly Marsh: Aged 21, social media creator from Doncaster
- Mitchel Taylor: A 26-year old gas engineer from Sheffield
- Ella Thomas: 23-year old model from Glasgow
FAQs about watching Love Island from abroad
Do I need a VPN if I’m in the UK?
While you can watch Love Island without a VPN from within the UK, we’d recommend using one anyway. Various Internet Service Providers (ISPs) have been known to reduce your internet speeds if they decide you’re streaming too much. A VPN hides your activities so this kind of restriction becomes more difficult for ISPs to justify. Further, VPNs prevent most types of Man-in-the-Middle attacks and greatly increase your online security.
Who were the winners of Love Island season 9?
Kai Fagan and Sanam Harrinanan were the victorious couple to take the crown for the ninth season of Love Island on March 13, 2023. they secured a final vote of 44%. The season 9 runner-ups were Ron and Lana, with 30%.
When is the next season of Love Island?
Love Island season 10 will premiere on June 5, 2023 at 21:00 BST.
Who is the new host of Love Island?
Maya Jama is the latest host, giving us the scoop on the love interests of the new housemates in 2023.
Where can I watch older seasons of Love Island?
You can watch older seasons of Love Island online through services such as Netflix and Hulu. You can also purchase the DVD box sets for each season from Amazon or other retailers.
If you want to watch previous seasons of the UK version of Love Island, check out ITVX as they stream all available series. Please note: ITVX is region-locked, so you'll need to use a VPN if you're traveling outside the UK.
Hi good job