Duelbits is a provider of online Sportsbook, Casino & Virtual gaming services that are accessible from any desktop, mobile or tablet device. However, it’s unavailable in regions such as the United States, where you’re likely to see an error message saying: “Due to our gambling license, Duelbits does not accept players from your country.” The good news is that this can be resolved by using a VPN.
A VPN will encrypt all of your website traffic, routing it through a different server location. This will mask your device’s IP address, which will be replaced by an IP from the region you’ve selected to connect with. However, we do not encourage or condone illegal activities or the use of a VPN to spoof geographic locations to break local laws.
We’ll take you through seven of the best VPNs for Duelbits in more detail, but we’ve also included a quick roundup of the best options below. Here’s a brief summary with some of the best VPNs for Duelbits:
- NordVPN: The best VPN for Duelbits. NordVPN offers the perfect blend of speeds and security, with thousands of high-speed servers to choose from. Comes with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: Our top budget VPN for Duelbits, and more. Quick connection speeds, unlimited device connections, solid security.
- ExpressVPN: Performant VPN, slightly more expensive, great at unblocking gambling services like Duelbits, excellent speeds.
- CyberGhost: A great provider for beginners, offers a good mix of speeds and security at a low price.
- IPVanish: Reliable service with a capable self-owned network of servers, and additional privacy features. Ideal for Duelbits.
- PrivateVPN: Ticks every box in terms of speeds, privacy, and security, fewer servers overall.
- AtlasVPN: Unlimited device connections, servers in 40 countries, ideal for unblocking sites and services like Duelbits.
WANT TO TRY THE TOP VPN RISK-FREE?
NordVPN is offering a fully-featured risk-free 30-day trial if you sign up at this page. You can use the VPN rated #1 for Duelbits with no restrictions for a month.
There are no hidden terms—just contact support within 30 days if you decide NordVPN isn't right for you and you'll get a full refund. Start your NordVPN trial here.
The best VPNs for Duelbits
We’ve picked out the best VPNs for Duelbits according to the following criteria:
- The ability to unblock and access Duelbits, as well as additional gambling platforms
- Strong encryption across all devices
- Lots of servers in different locations worldwide
- Offers high speeds and reliable connections
- Has apps for all major platforms including Windows, Mac, Android and iOS
- Secures your web traffic, and keeps no logs of user data
Here’s our list of the best VPNs for Duelbits:
Money-back guarantee: 30 DAYS
NordVPN is our number one choice for Duelbits. With a heavy emphasis on privacy and online security, it’s hard to do better than NordVPN for anything relating to cryptocurrencies, or online gambling. A large network of super-fast servers (5,500 servers in 59 countries) includes key regions like Canada and the UK, so there are multiple options for accessing the Duelbits platform depending on your location.
It’s a great pick for unblocking gambling apps, as the VPN doesn’t store any identifying logs. (This means no activities can be tied to you.) Security and privacy features include sturdy 256-bit AES encryption with perfect forward secrecy, DNS leak protection, and a kill switch.
NordVPN apps are available for Windows, Linux, MacOS, iOS, and Android. It allows for six simultaneous devices with a single account. It’ll also work to access various international streaming platforms including US Netflix, Hulu, HBO, BBC iPlayer, and Amazon Prime Video.
- Works with a large selection of geo-blocked sites
- Up to six simultaneous connections
- Strong encryption standards with DNS leak protection
- Excellent connection speeds and stellar network
- Speedy NordLynx protocol
- Stores no identifying logs
- Can take a bit of time to switch servers
BEST VPN SERVICE FOR DUELBITS:NordVPN works with Duelbits, and will access numerous additional blocked sites and services with ease. A great blend of security and performance, comes with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
Read our review of NordVPN.
Surfshark is a budget VPN that works well with gambling platforms like Duelbits thanks to lots of high-speed servers (3,200+ in 99 countries) and a clear emphasis on security. (It’s also great for accessing streaming sites, including Netflix, Hulu, and HBO Max.)
In terms of the basics, Surfshark comes with industry standard 256-bit AES encryption, while it offers Wireguard, IKEv2, and OpenVPN protocols. Advanced privacy features include MultiHop servers, leak protection, and NoBorders mode, which allows you to use the VPN in restrictive regions such as China. It’s based in the privacy-friendly British Virgin Islands, and it keeps no traffic logs.
You’ll find apps for Android, Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Linux. A single Surfshark account can be used with unlimited simultaneous devices, further lowering the cost of a subscription. In the unlikely event that you run into any issues, you’ll be able to get in contact anytime via 24/7 live chat.
- Unblocks platforms like Duelbits
- Unlimited device connections
- Superb connection speeds
- No logs stored
- 24/7 live chat available
- Occasional slow server
BEST BUDGET VPN FOR DUELBITS:Surfshark is more affordable than most VPNs, but doesn’t scrimp on its service. Great speeds, unlimited device connections, offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Read our full review of Surfshark here.
ExpressVPN is one of our top picks for security, and is another service based in the British Virgin Islands for privacy purposes. One of the few providers to offer a true no-logs policy, it comes with strong 256-bit AES encryption with perfect forward secrecy, alongside a kill switch and DNS protection.
It’ll unblock Duelbits and much more, as one of the more dependable VPNs for accessing blocked services around the world. These include various streaming platforms, and speeds are fast enough to ensure you’ll avoid any lag or buffering.
However, it is slightly more expensive than the norm, even when compared to other premium providers. You’ll only be able to connect five devices to ExpressVPN at the same time, which is on the lower side considering the asking price.
Along with routers, there are apps for Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android, and Linux.
- Exceptionally fast speeds across all server locations
- Unblocks Duelbits, and lots of blocked sites and platforms
- Zero logs policy 24/7
- Live chat support
- A bit more expensive than similar providers
INCREDIBLE SPEEDS:ExpressVPN has built up a strong reputation within the industry over the years, with a watertight logging policy and great unlocking abilities, along with super-fast speeds. The VPN includes a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Read our in-depth review of ExpressVPN.
CyberGhost scores highly if you’re aiming to access blocked sites and gambling services like Duelbits. It benefits from some of the fastest speeds on the market, as well as a massive collection of 7,000+ VPN servers located in 90+ countries.
It offers solid 256-bit encryption and perfect forward secrecy, along with a kill switch and DNS leak protection to round out the list of essential privacy features.
Other perks include 24/7 live chat support, native apps for Windows, MacOS, iOS, Linux, and Android, and seven simultaneous device connections per account. You’ll be able to watch previously blocked content on streaming platforms such as US Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime, and Hulu.
- Earned a perfect score in our rigorous privacy and security assessment
- Allows seven simultaneous connections
- Speedy servers in multiple locations
- 24/7 live chat support
- Lacks customisation options for advanced users
- Parent company doesn’t have the greatest reputation
GREAT BEGINNER VPN:CyberGhost is a great provider for new users, and is up to the task if you’re aiming to access Duelbits, or almost anything else. If in doubt, there’s a 45-day money-back guarantee.
Read our review of CyberGhost.
IPVanish is a no-logs provider which can offer some of the fastest speeds on the market. 2,000 servers in 75+ locations is a decent spread, while it owns and operates the hardware in its network, rather than renting servers from a third-party. This makes it a great choice from a privacy perspective, and explains the impressive speeds in a range of locations. (However, one drawback is that the service is based in the United States.)
Security features include 256-bit encryption and perfect forward secrecy, and it keeps no logs of user data. It also has a built-in kill switch and DNS leak protection, as well as 24/7 live chat support.
It’s reasonably affordable, and it allows for unlimited device connections with a single account. Apps are available for Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android, although it struggles in China.
- Unlimited simultaneous devices
- No logs
- Good unblocking abilities
- Strong security and privacy features
- No Linux app
- Apps struggle in China
CAPABLE VPN FOR DUELBITS:IPVanish has a capable network of speedy servers which are ideal for accessing Duelbits and other blocked gambling services. Unlimited device connections. Yearly deal comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Read our review of IPVanish to find out more.
Money-back guarantee: 30 DAYS
PrivateVPN comes with a strict no-logs policy and everything you’d expect when it comes to security, including 256-bit encryption, perfect forward secrecy, a kill switch, and DNS leak protection. While it does have a smaller server network (200+) than the others on this list, key locations such as the UK and Canada are covered.
You’ll be able to use these servers to unblock various gambling platforms, including Duelbits. The same is true for streaming services like Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, BBC iPlayer, and more. Speeds are decent, although live chat isn’t available 24/7. However, one clear advantage is that PrivateVPN offers remote control support for help with setup and troubleshooting.
Apps are available for Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android, and you’ll be able to connect up to 10 simultaneous devices.
- Can access the most popular betting sites
- Swedish provider with a strict no-logs policy
- Impressive security and privacy features
- Fewer servers to choose from
- Live chat isn’t 24/7
- Server switching can take a while
CAPABLE GAMBLING VPN:PrivateVPN is another viable pick for betting sites, packed with security and privacy features. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Read our review of PrivateVPN.
Money-back guarantee: 30 DAYS
Atlas VPN also has a smaller network of 750 servers spread across 44 locations. There are no limits in terms of device connections, while nippy connection speeds ensure that it’s a great choice for gambling apps like Duelbits. The same goes for streaming, torrenting, or gaming. However, it won’t work in China.
As for security, Atlas VPN comes with a no-logs policy, along with 256-bit encryption, a kill switch, and protection against DNS and IPv6 leaks.
Atlas VPN has apps for iOS, Android, Windows, and MacOS. However, it lacks router support, and there are no VPN browser extensions if you’d prefer a lightweight alternative. On the plus side, 24/7 live chat is available.
- Unlimited device connections
- Great speeds, and streaming-optimized servers
- 24/7 live chat
- Lacks Linux support
- Lacks Router support
- Doesn’t work in China
VERSATILE DUELBITS VPN:Atlas VPN is a versatile provider, offering great speeds, 24/7 live chat, and unlimited device connections. Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Read our full Atlas VPN review.
How to set-up a VPN for Duelbits
It’s quick and easy to access Duelbits with a VPN, but only some providers will be able to bypass geo-blocks of this type consistently.
Here’s how to set up a VPN for Duelbits:
- Sign up with a VPN service, and make a note of your login details. (We’d recommend NordVPN for Duelbits.)
- Download the VPN app for your device, either directly from the website or the relevant App Store.
- Install the VPN, and open the app when it’s complete.
- Enter your login information, and select a server to begin. (Duelbits works in regions such as the UK and Canada.)
- You’ll now be assigned with a relevant IP address that matches the server location selected (check here).
- Clear your cookies and your browser cache. These can store location information from previous sessions.
- Open the Duelbits site, and login or sign up.
- If you’re still having issues, get in contact with the VPN support team.
Methodology: How we found the best VPNs for Duelbits
There are so many providers on the market competing for your attention at any given time, but which is best for gambling? Here’s the key criteria we used to pick the best VPNs for Duelbits.
- Server choice: Some countries don’t allow for gambling, while services simply aren’t available in others. The VPN will need high-speed servers in the UK, or another nation that can access Duelbits such as Canada.
- Unblocking Duelbits: How adept is the VPN at unblocking sites and services worldwide? We looked at everything from accessing streaming services to restricted countries like China. This includes gaming, and accessing content when you’re abroad.
- Privacy: Ideally, it should come with a no-logs policy, and anonymous payment methods. We’ve studied more than 140 VPN logging policies altogether.
- Speeds and reliability: We conducted a range of speed tests to find out which VPN is fastest overall. This data is factored into our list.
- Ease of use: Is the service intuitive? You’ll be able to access Duelbits quickly with the VPNs above. We prioritize providers with 24/7 live chat, no connection limits, and any other features which make the VPN more welcoming for beginners.
- Security: How does the VPN perform in terms of encryption and security? Does it offer features such as a no-logs policy, a kill switch, and leak protection?
- Value for money: Does the VPN offer good value for money? The providers listed above all come in at a fair price, and many come with a significant discount for longer subscriptions. Each provider offers a risk-free money-back guarantee.
To find out more, read our full explanation of how we test VPNs.
Can I use a free VPN for Duelbits?
Yes, it is probably possible to use a free VPN for Duelbits. However, we’d advise against doing so, especially considering the sensitive nature of your online gambling accounts.
The majority of free VPNs will lack the ability to unblock sites like Duelbits, especially as many only have servers in the United States. Free providers are also lacking in terms of speeds and reliability, which is a must for gambling. For example, in 2020, UFO VPN inadvertently exposed information including plain text passwords and data that could be used to identify VPN users and track their online activity.
Other free providers are out to make a profit in unscrupulous ways, including selling your personal data, using tracking cookies, and carrying malware.
Where is Duelbits banned or restricted?
The following regions are banned, and citizens aren’t entitled to make a Duelbits account:
Aruba, Austria, Bonaire, Curaçao, France, Netherlands, Australia, Spain, Saba, Statia, St Martin, USA, or any other jurisdiction that the Central Government of Curaçao (formerly the Netherlands Antilles) deems online gambling illegal or are blacklisted.
As for NetEnt, which handles the online gaming systems used by Duelbits, regional restrictions are as follows:
Afghanistan; Albania; Algeria; Angola; Australia; Cambodia; Ecuador; Guyana; Hong Kong; Indonesia; Iran; Iraq; Israel; Kuwait; Lao; Myanmar; Namibia; Nicaragua; North Korea; Pakistan; Panama; Papua New Guinea; Philippines; Singapore; South Korea; Sudan; Syria; Taiwan; Uganda; Yemen; Zimbabwe.
Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United States of America, United Kingdom.
Is it legal to use a VPN with Duelbits?
“We will take no responsibility for any actions whatsoever taken by You on Your Account or Our Website if You employed any tactic, practice and / or technology, exploited a fault or a loop to circumvent Our systems and gained access from a jurisdiction where We are not legally allowed to provide Our Services. In such cases Your Account will be restricted until You return to Your registered and permitted territory and / or permanently closed, all Bets canceled, and winnings withheld.”
Duelbits goes so far as to suggest that users who have traveled to an unsupported region shouldn’t access the service until they return home. In any case, it’s unlikely to be an issue if you’re connected to a VPN if that server matches your current location.
In which countries is gambling illegal?
It’s worth making a note of the various countries in which gambling is illegal. We’d strongly advise against using Duelbits in any of these regions, even with the use of a VPN:
- North Korea