The 90th Major League Baseball All-Star game will take place on Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at the Cleveland Indians’ Progressive Field. As usual, Fox Sports owns exclusive broadcasting rights to the game. If you want to watch the 2019 MLB All-Star game live online, you’ll need to access a Fox Sports live stream.
This article only recommends official sources to watch MLB All-Star game online without cable. If you come across unlicensed streams, we suggest you avoid them. Unofficial streaming sites suffer from invasive advertisements, malware, frequent buffering, and poor quality video. At any moment during the stream, the site could get shut down. You can watch the game on an official Fox Sports stream for free if you take advantage of a free trial, so there’s no reason to turn to unlicensed sources.
We’ll show you several legal options to live stream Fox Sports, some of which you can get for free through a trial. All of them, however, are region-locked to viewers in the USA. If you’re outside of the United States or Canada, you’ll need a VPN to access the All-Star game live stream.
A VPN, or Virtual Private Network, enables you to access region-locked content from abroad. It does so by encrypting your internet connection and tunneling it through an intermediary server in another country. In this case, you can connect the VPN app to the USA and unblock the live All-Star game stream on Fox Sports.
ExpressVPN is our top recommendation. It offers the speed you need to stream in HD and the security to keep what you do online completely private. Just set it to connect to the United States, and let the app do the rest. It’s easy to set up and use but if you encounter any issues, just ask the 24/7 live chat support.
BEST VPN FOR MLB ALL-STAR GAME:ExpressVPN is a fast, reliable VPN built with privacy and security in mind. It comes with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
How to watch the 2019 NBA Summer League from abroad with a VPN
If you’re outside of the USA, here’s how to use your VPN to live stream the MLB All-Star game:
- Sign up for a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN, though NordVPN and CyberGhost are solid alternatives.
- Download and install the VPN app on the device where you plan to watch the game.
- Open the VPN app and choose a location in the United States.
- Hit the Connect button.
- Open the live stream in an app or website and start watching the live stream!.
On the off chance you encounter any problems, we recommend testing out your VPN with your streaming source of choice ahead of time on some other live video. If you run into issues, contact your VPN’s customer support.
Where to stream the 2019 MLB All-Star game live online
Here is a list of places online where you can live stream the 2019 MLB All-Star game online. Remember that all of them are region-locked, so use a VPN if you’re not in the USA:
- Several live TV streaming services carry Fox Sports, including Sling TV, FuboTV, PlayStation Vue, YouTube TV, DirecTV Now, and Hulu + Live TV. Most come with a free trial, so you can watch the MLB All-Star game and cancel afterward. Sling Blue is the cheapest option if you plan to purchase a subscription.
- Fox Sports Go – Requires a cable subscription to log in, but it’s free if you have one.
- MLB.tv – Listen up, MLB.tv subscribers! You must have a cable TV subscription to watch the All-Star game through MLB.tv. The standard MLB.tv monthly or yearly subscription does not include the All-Star game. Think of it as a nationwide blackout. If you have cable, you can use your provider account to log in and stream the game live through MLB.tv or the MLB At Bat app. Note that the At Bat app for iOS and Android doesn’t work with VPNs, so watch in a web browser if you’re outside the US.
- Sportsnet Now – The standalone streaming service from Canadian sports channel Sportsnet starts at $19.99 per month and includes a range of sports including the MLB All-Star game. This service is region-locked to Canada, so use a VPN if you’re outside of the country. Note that if you have cable TV in Canada, you can log in with your cable provider account for free instead.
About the 2019 MLB All-Star game
All-Star game players were voted on by fans in June. One team is made up of American League players, and the other of National League Players. This year features 31 first-time All-Star players. This is the sixth time the game has been hosted in Cleveland, this time on a newly renovated field.