It’s been a year since The Proud Family was officially rebooted and, at long last, fans of the show have something new to sink their teeth into. The second season of Louder and Prouder will release on February 1, with all 10 episodes dropping at the same time. Sound good? Read on to find out how you can stream The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder from anywhere in the world.
Before we begin, it’s worth mentioning that we’re only recommending official sources. These provide the best-possible video quality, are significantly more reliable than third-party streams, and help support the people who create shows like The Proud Family. Besides, with a single, low-cost streaming service airing this show in multiple countries, it’s much easier to watch legitimately.
The Proud Family season two will only be available on one geo-blocked streaming platform. If you’re traveling in a country where this hasn’t yet launched, you’ll need a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to continue watching.
How to watch The Proud Family online from abroad
VPNs enhance your digital privacy by encrypting your internet traffic. However, they can also help you regain access to your usual streaming services as you travel. They do this by sending your data through a server elsewhere in the world. Here’s how to stream Louder and Prouder 2 while traveling abroad:
- First off, you’ll need a reputable VPN. We recommend NordVPN but Surfshark and ExpressVPN are two excellent alternatives with high speeds and real streaming potential
- Install the VPN app onto any device you use for streaming. Most providers let you secure at least five devices simultaneously, so it’s fine if you want to share the VPN with family
- Sign in and select a server in your home country. This will change your IP address, stopping websites from realizing that you’re actually somewhere different
- Now, just visit Disney+ and try watching something. If the site fails to load or videos won’t start, clear your cookies and try again. Failing that, you might want to contact your VPN’s support team to see if there’s a specific server you should be using
WANT TO TRY THE TOP VPN RISK FREE?
NordVPN offers a fully-featured risk-free 30-day trial if you sign up at this page. You can use the VPN rated #1 for streaming The Proud Family with no restrictions for a full month. This is perfect for travelers looking to stay up-to-date with the new season while on vacation.
There are no hidden terms—just let customer support know within 30 days if you decide NordVPN isn't right for you and you'll get a full refund. Start your NordVPN trial here.
How to stream The Proud Family season 2 on US TV
The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder season two will be exclusive to Disney+. This service costs $7.99 USD per month with ads or $10.99 per month without, and unfortunately, there’s no free trial. The good news is that Disney Plus also carries both original seasons of The Proud Family from the early 2000’s, as well as the movie. In other words, you can get caught up and stream the new episodes in the same place.
Disney+ isn’t available worldwide just yet. If you’re traveling abroad, you may need a VPN to regain access to this service. NordVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, allowing you to try it risk-free. If you’re unsatisfied in any way (or just don’t need a VPN once you’ve watched this series), you can just cancel within this period to receive a full refund.
Where else can I watch The Proud Family online?
This is nice and simple: Disney Plus will be releasing Louder and Prouder season two in the US, Canada, Ireland, the UK, the Philippines, and Australia on February 1. It’s possible that this show will become available in other territories too, but these are the only confirmed locations at the time of writing.
Looking to rewatch older episodes? All of these regional Disney+ libraries including seasons one and two of The Proud Family, the movie, and the first season of Louder and Prouder.
What do we know about season two of The Proud Family?
There is a trailer for Louder and Prouder season two but it really doesn’t give away very much. We know that Penny and her friends will be competing for the attention of a new boy at school, and that Suga Mama will save Oscar from an out of control bull using her newly-revealed rodeo skills. If you want to know more, you’ll have to tune in for yourself!
Do I need to have seen The Proud Family to watch the reboot?
No, you can go into Louder and Prouder completely blind (though we’d recommend starting with season one). This reboot simply modernizes the setting and characters, bringing them into the 2020’s, without dropping any of the charm that the series is known for. There is the occasional callback to the original season but nothing that’ll leave new viewers confused.
Who stars in The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder season 2?
Most of the main cast are returning for Louder and Prouder’s second season. This includes:
- Kyla Pratt (Hotel for Dogs) as Penny Proud
- Paula Jai Parker (Touched By an Angel) as Trudy
- Tommy Davidson (Black Dynamite) as Oscar
- JoMarie Payton (Family Matters) as Suga mama
- Cedric the Entertainer (The Last OG) as Uncle Bobby
- Alisa Reyes (My Trip to the Dark Side) as LaCienega Boulevardez
- Karen Malina White (Malcolm & Eddie) as Dijonay Jones
Additionally, several well-known celebrities will be making guest appearances. Here’s a quick rundown of who’ll be popping up in season two:
- Gabrielle Union (Bring It On) as Talia Rouge
- Chance the Rapper as Darrius St. Vil
- Leslie Odom Jr (Hamilton) as Kwame
- Storm Reid (Euphoria) as Emily
- Holly Robinson Peete as Dr. Lord
- Maury Povich as himself
- Normani as Giselle
- Courtney B. Vance (Lovecraft Country) as Merlin Kelly
- Anthony Anderson
- Liana Mendoza (Jimmy Kimmel Live)
- Dominique Dawes
- Jane Lynch
- Gabby Douglas
- Laurie Hernandez