For the first time ever, the Real Housewives series is leaving the US. The Real Housewives of Dubai (usually shortened to RHODubai or RHDXB to avoid confusion with The Real Housewives of Dallas’ abbreviation, RHOD) officially began on June 1 at 21:00 EDT / 18:00 PDT. Read on to find out how you can stream The Real Housewives of Dubai season one online.
It goes without saying that we only recommend using official streams. Unlicensed sources tend to provide a far worse experience, with laggy, low-resolution video and a propensity for going offline without warning. On the plus side, there are several ways to watch The Real Housewives of Dubai without breaking the bank, and we’ll walk you through these below.
This show will be exclusively available on region-locked channels. If you’d like to keep watching on a trip abroad, you’ll have to use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to gain access to your usual services back home.
How to stream The Real Housewives of Dubai online from abroad
VPNs encrypt your internet traffic, making sure it can’t be read by anyone monitoring the network. They can also route your data through servers elsewhere in the world, which lets you keep using your usual services while abroad on vacation.
Here’s how to stream RHODubai from anywhere:
- The first step is to sign up for a suitable VPN. We recommend NordVPN but Surfshark and ExpressVPN are two excellent alternatives.
- Next, you’ll have to install the VPN onto any device you use for streaming. Most services allow up to five simultaneous connections, but the exact limit is different for every VPN.
- Login and connect to one of the available servers in your home country. This changes your IP address and tricks websites into thinking that you never left.
- All that’s left is to visit your country’s RHODXB broadcaster and try watching something. If the video fails to play, simply clear your cookies and try again. Still no luck? We’d suggest trying a different server or asking your VPN’s support team for more assistance.
If you’re looking to watch The Real Housewives of Dubai live, it’s extremely important you test your VPN ahead of time. Failing to do so could lead to you missing the start of the broadcast. All of the VPNs above provide free, 24/7 support over live chat, so getting help only takes a second.
WANT TO TRY THE TOP VPN RISK FREE?
NordVPN offers a fully-featured risk-free 30-day trial if you sign up at this page. You can use the VPN rated #1 for streaming The Real Housewives of Dubai with no restrictions for a full month. This means that even if you’re traveling abroad, you won’t have to miss new episodes.
There are no hidden terms—just let customer support know within 30 days if you decide NordVPN isn't right for you and you'll get a full refund. Start your NordVPN trial here.
How to watch The Real Housewives of Dubai online on US TV
The Real Housewives of Dubai will air on Bravo. If you already have a cable plan that includes this channel, you can log right into the website and start watching immediately. Don’t worry, though: there are plenty of ways to stream Bravo without cable too.
For instance, you can sign up for fuboTV, Sling TV, YouTube TV, or Hulu with Live TV. While most of these services come with a short free trial period, they’re fairly expensive afterward, which makes them a pretty poor choice for watching long-running series like this. Instead, we’d recommend watching via Peacock. Although you’ll have to wait until the following day to watch, this is much cheaper, at $4.99 USD (GBP £4.06) per month for an ad-supported plan.
These services are only available in the US. Despite this, you can continue using them abroad by connecting to an American VPN server. NordVPN offers a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee so you can try it for yourself and claim a full refund if it fails to meet your standards.
Where else can I watch The Real Housewives of Dubai online?
Just like the rest of the shows in the Real Housewives franchise, RHODubai will be available in Canada, the UK, and Australia. Find out how to watch RHODXB outside of the US below:
This show is available on the Slice channel in Canada. Now, Slice isn’t available on its own, but you can stream it as part of the Stack TV addon for Amazon Prime Video. This costs $12.99 CAD per month after a 30-day free trial (and this is, of course, on top of the $7.99 that Prime itself costs).
Stack TV is only available in Canada. If you’re traveling abroad, though, you can access it normally using a Canadian VPN server.
UK and Australia
If you’re in the UK or Australia, new episodes of The Real Housewives of Dubai will be added to Hayu every week. Plans cost £4.99 or $6.99 AUD per month, but no matter where you live, you’ll have access to a seven-day free trial.
Hayu is region-locked and won’t be airing this show everywhere. To regain access to your home country’s content while traveling, just use a VPN.
What can we expect from The Real Housewives of Dubai?
Although we’re on an entirely different continent, veterans of the franchise will know exactly what to expect. The Real Housewives of Dubai trailer has just as much drama, backstabbing, and casual displays of wealth as any other entry in the series. In fact, this last element has been turned up to 11, with glitzy weddings, mega-mansions, and fleets of expensive cars all just par for the course.
Who stars in The Real Housewives of Dubai?
There are six main housewives so far (although the cast of these shows has been known to change). These are:
- Nina Ali, a 42-year old mother of two who runs her own cake business
- Chanel Ayan, aged 43. A model and entrepreneur with years of experience
- Caroline Brooks, 37. A salon owner and real estate executive
- Sara Al Madani, age 36. She owns multiple restaurants and a fashion brand
- Lesa Milan. This 33-year old designs maternity clothes and books for children. She was also previously Miss Jamaica International
- Caroline Stanbury, aged 46. A TV personality, podcast host, and luxury brand ambassador